The cost of certain treatments may vary depending on your child’s individual needs and treatment plan. We will be able to discuss with you costs before your child begins treatment after a routine check-up or consultation, so that you can make the best choice for your child and your family.
Your child’s smile can last forever, and here at My Teeth & Me, we want to make it as easy as possible to receive the best dental care whenever needed.
Our practice is considered a fee-for-service practice, which means we do not accept or participate with any insurance plans and are consider Out-Of-Network for all insurances.
Payment is due at the time services are rendered.
To help with that process - Our office has begun receiving initial payment from insurance plans, which have out-of-network benefits (such as PPO’s under Metlife, Cigna, Aetna, Guardian and UnitedHealthcare).
What does this look like?
- Before or after scheduling your appointment we suggest calling your dental insurance provider to check if you have out-of-network benefits and to request any additional plan details you might want to know. Our staff can answer any questions you might have regarding your visit and insurances and can direct you on what to ask your insurance provider if needed.
- If you do have out-of-network benefits, after your visit - we will submit claims for you electronically and payment will be made directly to us.
- If your insurance does not cover the full amount due to out-of-network copays and deductibles - you will be responsible for the remaining balance and billed via our secure payment system.
- For the families who carry International Insurances and Delta Dental:
- Fees for the visit are due on the day of service in full and you will be provided with a detailed statement that you will need to submit to your insurance carrier on your own for reimbursement. This is because our electronic claims submission cannot accommodate these plans.
- For families with Non PPO plans, unfortunately it is likely your insurance plan does not have Out-Of-Network benefits.
- Our dental practice does not render services on the assumption that the resulting charges will be covered by insurance.
- Our office can assist you in verifying that your plan has out-of-network benefits, however our dental practice cannot provide guarantee of payment or exact coverage amounts or manage any frequency limitations and plan maximums.
- If you have any questions regarding your plan benefits, we strongly encourage you to contact your insurance carrier directly.
We appreciate your understanding, and for your convenience, we accept cash and credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, ATM Bank cards and Flex Spending cards). Sorry, NO personal checks.