A Note To Our Patients
We hope this note finds you safe and healthy! Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, but as New York begins to reopen, we are all looking forward to resuming a new normal.
We’d like to share with everyone the additional precautions we have taken to ensure the safest environment for patients and staff.
- We will be using pre-appointment questionnaires and taking non-contact digital temperatures to screen for any active signs of illness. This is for any individual who comes into the office, including all doctors and staff.
- As an extra precaution, we are installing medical grade air purifiers in all treatment rooms. These specialized filters capture particle sizes down to 0.1 microns, which is the size of viruses. The units are powerful enough to clean and change the air quality 20 times an hour.
- As per Governor Cuomo’s mandate, we ask our patients (and any individual escorting the patient) to wear a mask while in the office and not receiving treatment. All team members will be wearing masks while in the office.
- We also ask that only the patient and one adult (if necessary) attend the appointment as to minimize the amount of people in the office and help maintain social distancing.
- Lastly, prior to your appointment, we require a credit card to be stored on file in order to expedite check-out and minimize the spread of germs. As always, we will not charge your card until the end of the appointment and can email you the receipt.
What remains the same is our commitment to infection control; we will continue to meticulously sanitize the treatment rooms after each patient, and sterilize all dental instruments using medical grade equipment. We will also continue to follow the recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
As always, please feel free to drop us a line about any questions or thoughts you may have. From all of us at My Teeth & Me, we look forward to seeing you in the office soon!
PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM! FOR OFFICE UPDATES & MORE!